Thursday 16 August 2012

Parliament Hill Yoga Love




Yesterday almost 2400 yogis and yoginis took over Parliament Hill in Ottawa.  This happens every Wednesday from NOON-1pm and I've always wanted to participate but I was always in school until 1pm! Yesterday was record breaking - and boy am I feeling it today (but it`s a good sore feelin`ya know?)  There was a major community -oneness vibe for sure! I'd like to start going EVERY WEDNESDAY!
I can't see me but I'm in there somewhere! Photo Credit: Bill Juillette (www.justbephotographic.smugmug.com)  and you better believe it made the local news!!!






Ps - I got a letter from the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario - and I TOTALLY PASSED MY OSCE!!! It feels so amazing, all the hard work is paying off! ONE MORE TEST in November and I will be able to call myself a Registered Massage Therapist by Christmas! But honestly, the hardest part is over. I am working on a new blog for my new career, which I am so so excited about! Can`t complain about life right now, nope! There is so much to be grateful for :)







No comments:

Post a Comment